- Graduate degree (MPhil or PhD) in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical fields.
- Experienced in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision or Speech Processing.
- Familiar with programming languages such as Python and advanced knowledge on deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, Tensorflow or Jax.
- Strong publication record in top conferences (ACL, EMNLP, NeurIPS, ICML, AAAI, IJCAI, Interspeech, ICASSP etc.)
- Experienced in Dialogue Systems both Task-Oriented and Chit-Chat using Neural Models.
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills in English.
As a Research Scientist for the EMOS team, you will collaborate with other researchers and platform engineers to help invent, implement, and connect sophisticated algorithms. A successful candidate should be able to conduct research in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML), preferably using Deep Learning, while being connected with the engineering team.
- Competitive salary and stock options