- BSc or MSc in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar with programming languages such as Python and Java, and advanced knowledge on implementing deep learning models using frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow or Jax.
- Knowledge in Natural Langauge Processing, Computer Vision or Speech Processing.
- Proficiency in programming languages: C, C++, Python.
- Experienced in deploying and scaling Deep Learning models in multiple servers and GPUs.
- Knowledge in backend development.
- Experienced in Dialogue Systems both Task-Oriented and Chit-Chat using Neural Models.
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills in English.
As a Research Engineer for the EMOS team, you will collaborate with other researchers and platform engineers to help invent, implement, and connect sophisticated algorithms. A successful candidate should be able to deploy Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning models, preferably using Deep Learning frameworks, while being connected with the software engineering team.
- Competitive salary and stock options