As a Research Engineer for the EMOS team, you will collaborate with other researchers and platform engineers to help invent, implement, and connect sophisticated algorithms.
A successful candidate should have some knowledge of research domains such as Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML). Deep Learning experience is a bonus. They should also be very agile in developing flexible software with respect to scientific, experimentation methods and usage patterns.
Additional responsibilities include
- Developing and maintaining core system features
- Working with scientists and other engineers to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, or related technical field
- Familiar with programming languages such as Java or Python and some knowledge on open-source technologies such as Tensorflow, Theano, Keras or Torch
- Academic and/or industry experience with deep learning
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills in English and Chinese
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Monthly salary range HKD 30,000 – 40,000