We are headed by experienced, cutting-edged pioneers in the field AI. Our founders have been devoted to the technical advancement of speech recombination and deep-learning way before it becomes popular.
Professor Pascale Fung
Professor at The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- IEEE and ISCA Fellow
- Member of the Global Future Council on AI and Robotics of the World Economic Forum
- Former researcher at AT&T Bell Labs, French National Research Centre, BBN Systems and Technologies
- 157 papers, 15 patents, H-Index 34, citations 3946
- Cofounded several startups, launching the first Chinese natural language search engine (2001), Best Input Method (Internet World), and the first Chinese smartphone virtual assistant (2010)
Ricky Liu Zhixiong
- Chairman & Founder of 3NOD Digital Group in Shenzhen
- MBA from Canada Royal Roads University
- Voted as “Top 10 businessmen of the Year“, “China’s Most Socially Responsible Entrepreneurs“ and “Top 10 Outstanding Youths of Shenzhen City”
Co-Founder, Head of Product
- MPhil, Dept. of ECE, HKUST
- Managed the marketing, project management and interactive design of the Moodbox, and Zara the Supergirl
- Engineered the original version of Emi and Zara the Supergirl
Interested about working with us? We want to hear from you!
If you are looking for support in the field of Empathetic AI, please send us a message and we'll be happy to discuss further with you.